Our Environmental Commitment
As a company MRP recognises the responsibilities in today’s environmentally friendly society, beyond producing and selling of goods. We are committed to lower pollution and reduce our carbon footprint with compliance to the relevant legal requirements and codes of practice. With a policy of continuous improvement the following objectives are to be a focus of everyday business.
- Continually reduce our carbon footprint, before, during and beyond our supply chain as a result of our work procedures.
- Constantly review business methods to preserve the local environment.
- Constantly review methods of collection and recycling with all our suppliers.
- Minimise our environmental impacts by committing to suitable recycling and waste minimising schemes, recycling all possible waste including paper, board, plastics, metal and most chemicals.
- Use recycled, recyclable and reusable packaging wherever possible and continue to use materials from managed sources that contain minimal or no environmentally harmful substances, ensuring greenhouse gases are kept to the minimum.
- Continue to use only vegetable (soy) based inks made from renewable natural products.
- Whenever possible print on recycled, FSC or virgin material from well managed forests, other controlled sources and environmentally aware sources.
- Consider the feasibility of new environmentally friendly technology when it becomes available in an effort to reduce the company environmental impact even further.
‘Implemented just not Certified’
Our Environmental objectives are constantly ongoing and exceed ISO 14001 requirements making certification irrelevant.
Carbon Balanced Paper
We can now offer Carbon Balanced Paper to reduce the carbon impacts of your marketing communications. Please contact us for further details and information on the logo you can use on your final printed items.